As the weather begins to cool, we want you want to look your best as you reach for your scarves and boots to accessorize your style. How would you like to spice up your routine with a new bold lip, or smoky eye? Welcome the change that Winter invites with a gorgeous collection of hues and tones from the flawless by Sonya® Collection. Aloe Cosmetics that Rocks!
Fall in Love with Perfect Smoky Eyes…Wing tipped, colored cat-eyeliner is THE hottest trend for 2014.
Here are 5 easy steps to get this look:
1. Start by enhancing and lining your eyes with the Defining Eye Pencil in Black.
2. Next apply the darker option of a Perfect Pair Eyeshadow (we suggest Ocean, Forest or Waterfall) on top of the Black Defining Eye Pencil with the Flawless Eyeliner Brush*.
3. Then, apply a layer of the lighter shadow onto your eyelid to help accent and open the eye.
4. For the lower lashes, use the Flawless Eyeliner Brush* to add a hint of color using the same shade of eyeshadow you chose for your liner.
5. Finally, combine our Flawless Volumizing and Lengthening Mascaras by applying several coats of each for rich, dramatic lashes.
Luscious Lips to Fall for…Create the perfect pout in burgundy-plum hues.
Here are 3 easy steps to get this look:
1. For a longer-lasting lip, color in your lips in with a Defining Lip Pencil in Nude, Allure or Berry.
2. Apply a Delicious Lipstick in Amethyst, Chocolate, and Plum. Use one or mix the colors to create your own signature look.
3. For a flawless finishing touch, gently apply Party Purple and Double Diamond Luscious Lips to light up a flawless smile. Cheeks: With smoky eyes and bold lips, go soft on the cheeks with a touch of Bella, Mia or Aanya.
Sonya’s Fave5 Tips with:
- After I apply my Cream to Powder Foundation, I use the Kabuki Brush (10189) to blend in my foundation and the concealer on my face. Using circle motions, I go over my entire face to blend and buff my skin. Then I apply my Light/ Medium Delicate Finishing Powder (386). This step of blending and buffing has made my face look awesome! I can’t live without it!
- I apply the Dark Delicate Finishing Powder (387) to my cheek bones, temples, and forehead to give me the warm highlights. First, I dip my large brush in the powder and tap off the excess on the brush. Then with circular motions, I apply the powder to my cheek bones, then on the sides of my head at the temples, and then to my forehead. I then take the Kabuki Brush and make sure I blend it in. I love how that highlights my face and gives it that bronzed look!
- When I line my eyes on the top eyelid, I like to use the angled brow brush (10188). First, I dip it into water, shake off the excess water, and then dip into the eyeshadow color that I want to wear. I follow the eyelid just above my eyelashes. Sometimes I make the line thicker, and sometimes I make it much thinner. When I get the eye color wet, it goes on brighter and enhances my eyes. It also stays on my eye longer and is easier to apply.
- When applying my lip liner, I love drawing my new Smile! I start at the top and line the V at the front, then at the corners of my upper lip I draw upwards to the V. On the bottom lip, I start in the middle and draw up to the corners. This has made a big difference for my lips. It makes them look fuller and definitely adds to my Smile!
- I love to mix the Delicious Lipsticks! My favorite combination is Bronze (404) and Guava (407). Sometimes I will add to this combination some Watermelon (406). I like to use our Lip Brush (10188) to blend them all together. To give it that extra shine, I will add our Luscious Lip Colours. Depending on what I’m wearing that day, I can add another touch of color to my face. I think the options here are endless! I really enjoy trying out new combinations.