VITOLIZE for Men and Women – Vitality Supplement !
Our Modern Lifestyle is Unhealthy!
Today, more so than ever before, our bodies are suffering from unnecessary wear and tear due to our unhealthy lifestyles. Our diets, largely consisting of fast food, lack essential nutrients, while the hustle and bustle of a busy schedule leave little time for an active, health-promoting way of life. Add to that chronic stress, insufficient sleep, and increased exposure to dangerous toxins and pollutants, and it’s easy to find a devastatingly noxious cycle.
Chronic inflammation, stemming from this unhealthy cycle, can lead to some very serious health conditions. For men, prostate health is near the top of the list of health concerns that arise from poor health. If this walnut-sized gland is not cared for, it can lead to urinary problems, sexual dysfunction, or any number of the other prostate concerns.
For women, an area of great concern is hormone imbalance and overall well-being. Poor diet and lifestyle can add to any number of symptoms related to hormone imbalance, including urinary tract infections, sexual dysfunctions, PMS or menopausal effects.
The good news is that Forever Living has formulated two superior-quality products that offer true health solutions for both men’s and women’s special health needs.
VIT♂LIZE - Men’s Vitality Supplement
Combined with a healthy diet and exercise, offers a natural solution to support prostate health. This unique, comprehensive formulation supplies a highly effective blend of potent herbs, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to help support normal urinary flow, testicular function, and encourage optimal prostate health. These essential nutrients have been balanced in their correct ratios to ensure optimal health and synergistic function between these nutrients.
Deficiencies in many of these essential nutrients affect hormone production and need to be replaced if diet alone isn’t enough. Vitolize Men’s Vitality Supplement provides the much-needed nutritional support that provides you complete prostate support.
- Proprietary blend of botanicals including saw palmetto, pygeum, and pumpkin seed, which have been used for centuries in traditional herbal medicine.
- Vitamin C, D, E and B6 are all essential for a healthy prostate.
- Selenium and zinc are minerals, which have been researched for their critical role in prostate health.
- Quercetin and lycopene have been added with these critical nutrients to provide complete prostate health.
- The powerful nutrients of ProActive, which now includes more nutrients and more powerful botanicals.
Primary health benefits
- Promotes prostate health
- Helps normal urinary and testicular function
- Protects against free radical damage
- Polyphenol-equivalent to eating an entire pomegranate fruit
VIT♀LIZE - Women’s Vitality Supplement
The natural blend of antioxidant-rich fruits, herbs, and vitamins and minerals in Vitolize Women’s Vitality Supplement is specifically designed with a woman’s health needs in mind. Uncomfortable symptoms due to PMS and/or menopause are related to hormone changes and specific nutritional needs.
Many critical nutrients are depleted by stress and common medications such a birth control and hormone replacement therapies. With the help of Vitolize Women’s Vitality Supplement, supporting essential women’s health and hormone production has never been easier. Voitolize Women’s Vitality Supplement includes a proprietary blend of botanicals that have been used for centuries in traditional women herbal medicine to balance hormones and support women’s overall health and well-being.
- A proprietary blend of botanicals including apple powder, passionflower and schizandra berry, all of which have been used in traditional medicine.
- Cranberry fruit powder that is made through a proprietary process that intensifies the natural benefits of the whole cranberry, thereby delivering the nutrients to the lower gastrointestinal tract where they can be absorbed through a time-released mechanism.
- Magnesium, vitamin C and the B vitamins to support essential hormone production.
- Iron and calcium, two critical minerals for women’s cardiovascular and bone health.
Primary health benefits
- Promotes urinary tract health
- Supports healthy reproductive organs
- Provides nutritional support for hormonal balance
- Helps protects against free radical damage
- Promotes a balanced mood
The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the FDA. The products discussed are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent a specific disease or class of disease. You should consult your family physician if you are experiencing a medical problem.